Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Veterans Policies


Verification of Continued Enrollment

Students who are using their Veterans Education benefits may be required to verify attendance with the Veterans Administration each month for continuation of benefits throughout the semester. Contact Veterans Services for more information.

Veterans Satisfactory Academic Progress

Federal regulations state that NVC is required to report a termination of Veterans Affairs benefits for any veteran or eligible person who is subject to dismissal. See AP 4250 and sections of the catalog regarding college probation and dismissal for details. Payment of educational assistance allowance to a student terminated for unsatisfactory progress may resume at NVC once the student has been reinstated after dismissal.