Interested in being an ASNVC member?
- Eligibility to enroll in NVC Leadership Academy and/or Leadership Credit Courses
- Annual Leadership Retreat
- Free Parking Permit OR Bus Pass (20 rides)
- Free Admission to ASNVC events/performances
- Participate in Professional Development Opportunities & Expand your Resume
Associated Students of Napa Valley College (ASNVC) is the governing student body organization of the college. Their primary goals are to ensure the student voice is heard, allowing them to positively affect campus culture; and provide fair student representation on campus committees. ASNVC is a motivator and main driving force behind campus-held events. ASNVC additionally forges innovative initiatives, assist in the creation of impactful policies and actively constitutes lasting relations within the community.
Associated Students of Napa Valley College hold bi-weekly meetings on campus. Students are encouraged to attend and voice their opinions on campus and community-related issues.
ASNVC Meetings will resume in the Fall Semester.
Agendas & Minutes: BoardDocs
- (707) 256-7340
- Office of Student Life, building 1300, room 1342
- Priya Sharma,