Mental Health Services
Take charge of your mental well-being. Develop skills to cope with difficult life events or stressors.
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
JUNE 2023 - Not available
JULY 2023 - Availability coming soon
Students can access virtual mental health support including scheduled counseling and 24/7 Talk Line through TimelyCare.
Services are free and confidential.
Crisis Text Line: text "HOME" to 741741
Napa County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: (707) 253-4711
National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline call or text 988
- Free Stress/Relaxation Audio Tapes
- Online screening tools Anonymous online screening for Depression, Anxiety, Alcohol, Eating Disorders or PTSD to see if you would benefit from professional consultation.
- Strength Of UsResources and opportunities to connect with each other at National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Stop SuicideSuicide prevention and information.
- ULifeLineAn online resource center for college students' mental health and emotional well being.