Enroll for Career and Personal Growth
Applications for admissions to Napa Valley College are accepted at any time for any future semester. Students who are enrolling for personal development may complete only Steps 1 and 5: Apply for Admission and Register and Pay for Classes. Please know if you choose this option you will not earn registration priority and will be eligible to register during Priority G, Open Registration.
Students who wish to earn priority registration status, must complete the 5 Steps to Enroll. This is particularly important for student with goals to obtain a degree, to get a certificate or to transfer.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Complete the online Application for Admission
- After completition of your application, a pop-up will appear of a printable page with a 7-digit tracking number. Keep this page for reference regarding your CCCApply application. You will also recieve a Congratulations Letter from the college with additional information regarding orientation, your student ID, and access to MyNVC, Canvas and Office 365.
Important Application Update for Step 1: 8-11-22
Admissions Applications are currently being processed manually. To ensure your application is processed, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure your admissions application was submitted to Napa Valley College via CCCApply. You will know you have submitted an application because you will see the confirmation number (App ID) in your CCCApply account. If you do not see this number, you will need to start the application and submit.
- Send your confirmation number (App ID) or pdf of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to manually processing this may take 2-3 business days. Once your application is processed, you will receive an email with your student information and next steps.
- In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Welcome Center via email email@example.com or stop by their office in the lobby of the 1300 building.