CalWORKs - California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
The CalWORKs Program at Napa Valley College supports parenting students with children under 18 who are changing their own lives, two generations at a time. CalWORKs families find social and economic justice through education.
- Educational planning
- CalWORKs Work Study
- Child Care Referral
- Special Events
- Supportive Services Referral
- Receiving CalWORKs services from the County Health and Human Services Agency
- Be enrolled in a class NVC.
To join the NVC CalWORKs Program, please complete the following steps:
- Request a CalWORKs Verification from your County Worker. You may use the Request for CalWORKs and Cash Aid Verification and send it to your worker.
- Complete Steps 1-3 of the 5 Steps to Enroll.
- Schedule an appointment with the CalWORKs Counselor Maricel Rossi below or by calling 707-563-1948.
- Complete a CalWORKs Application/Intake Form.
- Bring the following documents with you to the appointment:
- Current verification of CalWORKs
- Copy of your county Welfare-to-Work plan (if completed)
- County Worker contact information