Student Support Services TRIO
SSS TRIO is a leading transfer/graduation program for first generation college students.
Completed SSS TRIO Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Student Support Services (SSS) TRIO is a federally funded program dedicated to servicing 185 students. The program serves income eligible, and first generation students according to ratios and guidelines set by the federal government. Students must show intent to complete a degree or certificate program and transfer to a four year institution.
- Application Checklist
- UC Admissions Tuition & Financial Aid Info
- Scholarship Resource
- The PG&E Corporation Foundation is Awarding $250,000 in STEM Scholarships to Local Students
The grant requires that applicants must meet the following criteria set by the U.S Department of Education:
- TRIO can now serve all students regardless of citizenship status
- Be within Federal Income guidelines and/or
- Neither parent or guardian has graduated from a four-year college
Candidates must also...
- Provide required income verification
- Submit all documents requested by SSS TRIO staff
- Sign a mutual agreement contract to participate fully in the program
- Be in good academic standing
- Earn a degree or certificate and transfer to a 4-year institution
If you are a student or if you are a staff member / instructor /
counselor who identifies a student whom you believe may benefit from our services, please call us at 256-7350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will screen for Federal guidelines to determine eligibility.
- Submit a completed SSS TRIO Application to email@example.com
- Submit a copy of your parent(s) or guardians SIGNED previous year Federal Taxes (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ)
For questions, please email us at SSSTRIO@napavalley.edu
The applicant will receive an email that their application has been received by our SSS TRIO Office. Thereafter, applicants should receive an email and/or letter regarding the status of their application.
If you meet eligibility criteria and are deemed eligible by SSS TRIO Staff, then staff will request the following from the application:
- High School Transcripts (unofficial)
- College Transcripts from Institution(s) you have attended (if applicable)
- Eureka Assessment (By Appointment Only)
We will schedule your first appointment after the above items have bene completed
and submitted to our TRIO Office
- Building 1300, Room 1333
- (707) 256- 7350
Monday - Friday
- Ramon Salceda
Associate Dean of TRIO Programs
- Building 1300, Room 1333A
- (707) 256-7395