- Annual Open Enrollment: End of September – Beginning of October
- Any changes go into effect January 1st of the following year
- To make changes outside of open enrollment you must have a qualifying life event.
The salaried employees in the following classifications are eligible for district-sponsored health benefits:
- Administrative/Confidential Staff
- Full-Time, Temporary, Grant-Funded Faculty on an Academic Year Contract
- Probationary and Regular Classified Staff
- Salaried Professional Employees
- Tenure-Track/Tenured Faculty
Salaried employees in these classifications should contact the Office of Human Resources for information regarding these benefits.
Health Benefits Division
P.O. Box 94229-2714
Sacramento, CA 94229-2714
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Travis Credit Union
3263A Claremont Way
Napa, CA 94558
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9355 E. Stockton Blvd., Ste. 110
(916) 683-8306 x2690 | (800) 635-8306
You can now use BenefitBridge to review your current health and welfare benefit elections and enroll or make changes to your current health plans during open enrollment.
For information on how to register, login, and access BenefitBridge, please contact Jennifer Hinson at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-256-7106.