The College Police Department's mission is to support the academic process and endeavors of all who use the college by creating an environment which is as safe and crime free as possible.
The College Police can be contacted at (707)256-7777
Monday- Friday 5:30am to 11:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 7:30pm
College CLOSED October 9th-23rd
The County of Napa has asked Napa Valley College to remain open as an evacuation shelter through Wednesday, October 18.
To accommodate this critical need for our community, the college will remain closed for classes, student services, and events through Sunday, October 22. Napa Valley College staff, faculty, and administrators will return to work on Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20 to gather and develop plans for providing instruction and services to students for the remainder of the semester.
The college plans to resume classes, services, and events on Monday, October 23.
The college has created special information lines for students, staff, and faculty at:
- (707) 256 – 7201
- (707) 256 – 7202
- (707) 256 – 7215
NEW PARKING INFORMATION!
- Student, Staff and Faulty permits are now ELECTRONIC. You will NOT receive a physical permit for your vehicle.
- If you have a new vehicle that does NOT have a license plate, please submit the last 6 numbers of your vin, print your confimation and put it on your dashboard. When you receive your license plate you will need to change your vin number to your license plate number through Credentials Self-ServicePlus™
- If you drive a different vehicle that is not registered such as rental or you drove someone else's car, please follow the link below.
- You will be responsible for changing the vehicle information to the vehicle you drive on campus. Credentials Self-ServicePlus™
- Daily permits are also available for purchase through ParkMobile.
When using Park Mobile App or Park Mobile on line, you will need to enter PARKING ZONE# 3690
Up coming events
Please click on the link to sign up
Women's Self Defense-
Monday, October 2,2017 12:00pm-1:30p,
"Pepper Spray" Self Defense Class-
Tuesday, October 3,2017 12:00pm-1:30pm
Dealing With People- Some Who May Be Difficult
Monday, September 11,2017 3:00pm
Friday, October 20,2017 9:00am
Behaviors of Concern in the Classroom and Office-
Tuesday, September 19,2017 12:30pm-1:30pm
A Semester Permit or Daily Parking Permit
will be required for all vehicles parked on campus by
August 28, 2017