The College Police Department's mission is to support the academic process and endeavors of all who use the college by creating an environment which is as safe and crime free as possible.
The College Police can be contacted at (707)256-7777
Monday- Friday 5:30am to 11:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 7:30pm
NEW PARKING INFORMATION!
- Student, Staff and Faulty permits are now ELECTRONIC. You will NOT receive a physical permit for your vehicle.
- If you have a new vehicle that does NOT have a license plate, please submit the last 6 numbers of your vin, print your confimation and put it on your dashboard. When you receive your license plate you will need to change your vin number to your license plate number through Credentials Self-ServicePlus™
- If you drive a different vehicle that is not registered such as rental or you drove someone else's car, please follow the link below.
- You will be responsible for changing the vehicle information to the vehicle you drive on campus. Credentials Self-ServicePlus™
- Daily permits are also available for purchase through ParkMobile.
When using Park Mobile App or Park Mobile on line, you will need to enter PARKING ZONE# 3690
A Semester Permit or Daily Parking Permit
will be required for all vehicles parked on campus by
August 28, 2017