The following applies to all UAV (drones) that are described under FAA rule 49 U.S.C. 44103(d).
UAV (drones) may be operated on College grounds provided it is...
- Operated in accordance with all FAA rules and regulations (www.faa.gov/uas/).
- Operated in a manner that does not interfere with instructional activities.
- Operated In a manner that does not endanger people or property on the ground.
UAV (drones) may not be operated on College grounds…
- Over any sporting event, ceremony, or gathering of people.
- In the interior of buildings, unless the operator has specific permission from the College Police.
All questions should be directed to the College Police at (707) 256-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org