Beginning March 18, 2020, the Financial Aid/EOPS Office is transitioning to remote or online services in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak emergency.
Financial Aid appointments will be available by telephone only (or online video counseling when available) until further notice. Please call (707) 256-7300 or 7301 to schedule your appointment.
Appointment options may change based on student volumne.
| Monday |
9:30 - 11:00
1:30 - 3:00
| Tuesday|| || |
| Wednesday|| |
1:30 - 3:00
All in-person appointments have been canceled until further notice.
Same Day Appointment or Appointment?
Same Day Appointment (30 minutes)
- Same day appointment is a meeting that is scheduled on the same day at a specific time and may be 30 minutes in length.
- Must call or come into the Financial Aid/EOPS Office to make an appointment the day of the same day appointment.
- Call (707)256-7300, Option 2, to make a same day appointment.
- May use Student-Self Service screen in Financial Aid/EOPS Office to check in.
Appointment (30-60 minutes)
- An appointment is a meeting that is scheduled on a specific day at a specific time, and may be 30-60 minutes or more in length, depending on the nature of your issue. If you have a complicated question, need help completing your FAFSA, or have complicated eligibility questions, you should schedule an appointment.
- Must call or come into the Financial Aid/EOPS Office to make an appointment in advance.
- Call (707) 256-7300, Option 2, to make an appointment.
Per FERPA regulations, the financial aid office is not allowed to discuss any financial aid status, forms or data with unauthorized persons. To ensure confidentiality, you must provide a picture ID to verify your identity before any personal information may be released to you.
If you want someone else (parents, spouse, etc.) to have access to your financial aid information, you must submit a Student Release of Information Consent/Withdraw Form to the Financial Aid/EOPS Office.
Parents wanting to discuss their children’s financial aid status, forms and/or data will need to request their children to download and fully complete the Student Release of Information Consent/Withdraw Form and submit it to the Financial Aid Office before contacting us for information.