Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Applications

California Dream Act Application (CADAA) Click Here to Open


Video Tutorials

 ​La Ley Dream de California


California Dream Act

California College Promise Grant(Formerly BOGFW)

The preferred way to apply for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)  is to complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (CADAA).  Students who submit the FAFSA or CADAA will also be considered for grants, work study, and other forms of financial assistance.  An alternate way to apply is by using the short CCPG application form, which is available through the Financial Aid Office. Please note that a majority of the students who did not qualify for the California College Promise Grant using the short application would have qualified if they had submitted the FAFSA or CADAA.


Would you like to see more video tutorials? 

Check out Financial Aid TV Video Tutorials Now!

 Return to Financial Aid Home