Can't afford to bring lunch to school?
The office of Student Life/ASNVC has emergency food services, for students who can't afford meals during lunchtime. We are in partnership with Sparkpoint in providing meals for students that go thru lunchtime hunger. Come to the office of Student Life/ASNVC located in Room 1342 (1300 Building).
The service is available to any student that does not fall under the restrictions below.
- Any student who exceeds 4 visits a month to the Emergency Food Resources Pantry consecutively for 2 months are no longer qualified for short term emergency food assistance.
- They are considered long term if they exceed the above guidelines and must contact Sparkpoint for long term assistance.
- Sparkpoint must verify and approve any student who exceeds the guidelines to continue receiving Aid from the Emergency Food Pantry by email from a Sparkpoint representative.
- If a student declines to accept long term services, they will no longer be eligible for services for 6 months starting date of declining long term services.
- Sparkpoint has the authorization based on a case by case basis to continue emergency food services that exceed guidelines.
- "Students who exceed "list will be updated weekly, and located on the back of the Clipboard signup sheet.