CISA-101-69896 MW 930 AM SYLLABUS
CISA-101-69897 ONLINE SYLLABUS
CISA-101-69898 T 11AM SYLLABUS
CISA-110-69899 ONLINE SYLLABUS
CISA-110-69900 MW 11AM SYLLABUS
CISA-101 ONLINE SUMMER 2017 COMING SOON
Canvas Login Instructions:
- Open Web Browser
- Go to http://mynvc.napavalley.edu .
- Enter your, "Username"
- Your new username is made using your first initial, your last name, the last 5 numbers of your student ID (NOT your SSN), and our new email domain information (@student.napavalley.edu). Here is an example for Cathy Gillis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your, "Password"
- Your password is your birthday in this format MM-DD-YY There must be two digits for each, so add a zero if necessary. Example: birthday is 3/2/1998 the password would be: 030298
- Click, "CISA_101_Computer Information Systems" OR, "CISA_110_Introduction to Microcomputers"
- When finished, Click, "Account"
- Click, "Logout"
- Be careful that you close out ALL windows/tabs when you are done because you will remain signed in if not. You do NOT want the next computer user to have access to your accounts.
OFFICE HOURS Spring 2017 Semester
M 12:20PM-1:50PM (1031H)
T 9:00AM-11:00AM (1031H)
W 8:00-9:30 (1031H)
and Meetings by Arrangement
Business & Computer Studies Program Learning Outcomes
Office Administration Program Changes Computer Networking Technical Skills Certificate (15 Units) This Certficate Has Been Deleted
Napa Valley College career technical education programs are open and available to all students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Admission requirements for Napa Valley College career technical education programs are described in the current Napa Valley College catalog. The Napa Valley College Title IX officer is Kevin Luckey (Phone: 707-259-4514, Room 609). The Section 504 compliance officer is Rebecca Scott (Phone: 707-256-7438, Room 1735-C).