For Immediate Release – Sept. 30, 2014
Contact: Lissa Gibbs, NVC Public Information Officer - email@example.com, office: 707/256-7167
NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE ANNOUNCES LATE-START FALL 2014 CLASSES
In-demand for-credit classes beginning in October and November announced
Napa, Calif. (Sept. 30, 2014) – Twelve for-credit classes with late start dates for the fall 2014 semester are now open for enrollment at Napa Valley College.
The for-credit classes are in high-demand, transfer-eligible subjects such as speech, sociology, Spanish, and political science. Additionally, the ever-popular survey of Napa Valley wines with winemaking legend Michael Weis of Groth Vineyards & Winery begins Oct. 13. Computer Studies classes related to desktop publishing, mobile apps, and PowerPoint begin Oct. 20.
Courses cost $46 per unit, and some of the offerings are online-only or self-paced for scheduling flexibility.
The full list of available late-start fall 2014 classes with their start dates:
- Principles of American Government I (POLI-120) – starts Oct. 13
- Introduction to Sociology (SOCI-120) – starts Oct. 13
- Elementary Spanish I, Part A (SPAN-110) – starts Oct. 13
- Public Speaking (SPCOM-122) – starts Oct. 13
- Wines of the Napa Valley (VWT-150) – starts Oct. 13
- Entrepreneurial Business Plan (BUSI-143) – starts Oct. 19
- Keyboard Skill Development (CISA-172) – starts Oct. 20
- Creating Applications for Mobile (CISA-184) – starts Oct. 20
- Desktop Publishing (CISA-287) – starts Oct. 20
- Advanced Desktop Publishing/Word 2010 (CISA-289) – starts Oct. 20
- PowerPoint 2010 (CISA-288) – starts Oct. 20
- Vineyard Pruning (VWT-134) – starts Nov. 21
For further class details, view the list in PDF format. To register, please visit www.napavalley.edu, or call (707) 256-7201 for registration assistance.
Priority online registration for the spring 2015 semester begins Nov. 4.