Valley College’s Workers' Compensation program compensates employees for
disability leave and medical treatment as a result of a work-related injury or
illness. Workers' Compensation benefit regulations are established by the State of
California’s Divison of Workers' Compensation.
· An employee should report a work related injury or illness immediately to their supervisor or acting supervisor.
· For non-emergency injuries or illnesses, contact:
Search Code: NSI02
· For emergency care, go to the nearest hospital or call 911 for assistance.
Supervisor or acting supervisor:
· Supervisor or acting supervisor will need to complete the Supervisor's First Report of Injury within 24 hours of notice.
· Provide employee with DWC-1 Claim Form.
Email or Fax completed Supervisors Report and DWC-1 Claim Form to email@example.com or 707-256-7589
The Napa Valley College Risk
Management Department is available to assist you with your work-related injury
or illness questions.
Risk Management Contact: