We highly encourage this request be submitted by a Department Coordinator or Lead Faculty to ensure collaboration has taken place and to avoid duplicate requests.
Fall submissions must be received by June 15th.
Spring submissions must be received by November 15th.
Please be aware, student qualifications are:
- have an overall grade point average of 3.0
- have earned at least a grade of B in the class they are tutoring
- be in good standing, including no incidences of academic dishonesty and/or student conduct issues
- attend tutor training
- be enrolled in at least six units
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)meet the criteria for
Due to annual budgetary restrictions of the Tutoring Center, results will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria*:
- General Education Courses
- First-Level Transferable Courses
- Stem Disciplines
*Above criteria subject to change based on need and demand