Admission Requirements (All new admission, re-admission and advanced placement applicants will follow this procedure):
- Contact Counseling at 707-256-7220 for required orientation sessions.
- Complete the requirements of English 120 or equivalent with a "C" or better, and Math 93- Applied Algebra (or Statistics) or equivalent with a "C" or better.
- Completion of all Prerequisites (HEOC 100 Anatomy and Physiology AND HEOC 101 Pharmacology with a "C" or better) before submitting application for LVN program, is required. Applications will not be accepted without meeting this requirement.
- Hep B Surface Antibody, MMR, and Varicella TITERS (blood test) are required as directed on the information sheet.
Submit to Admissions & Records at the time of application or prior to Cindy Miller, email@example.com.
- Submit official verification (transcripts) high school graduation or equivalent (GED, CHSPE, or AA/AS or a higher degree) to Margarita Ceja in Admissions & Records.
- All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an International Evaluation Service prior to Submission of application, and supply NVC with a certificate from the International Evaluator. Admission & Records has the forms needed to submit your official transcripts for evaluation.
- Please refer to the Information Sheet for the most up to date information regarding general information and application requirements for the LVN program.
- You will then be required to take part in a mandatory LVN orientation meeting (date to be announced by email when accepted).
Janice Ankenmann, RN, MSN, CCRN, FNP, Director of Nursing