The Testing and Tutoring Center (TTC) is located
on the 2nd floor of the McCarthy Library
(Building 1700, Room 1764)
A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTING.
|DATE||PLACEMENT DROP-IN HOURS||TTC HOURS|
|Tues., August 23||8:30AM - 3:00PM||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wed., August 24||8:30AM - 3:00PM||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thurs., August 25|| 8:30AM - 3:00PM||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
TESTING CENTER GUIDELINES
- All testing stops 15 minutes prior to closure of the Testing and Tutoring Center
- Food and drink are not permitted in the test room. Bottled water is allowed.
- Forms of Photo ID include:
State/Government Issued ID or Driver's License, High School or College ID, Passport
- Children and pets are not permitted in the testing area.
- No electronic devices permitted in the testing room (cell phones, MP3 players, laptops, smart watches, etc).
- Storage space is limited. Refrain from bringing personal items.
Michele Villante, Specialist
Destinee Souza, Assistant
Phone: (707) 256-7437
Fax (707) 256-7499