The Testing and Tutoring Center (TTC) is located
on the 2nd floor of the McCarthy Library
(Building 1700, Room 1764)
A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTING.
|DATE||PLACEMENT DROP-IN HOURS||TTC HOURS|
|Monday||8:30AM - 4:00PM*||7:30AM - 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:30AM - 4:00PM*||7:30AM - 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:30AM - 4:00PM*||7:30AM - 7:00PM|
|Thursday|| 8:30AM - 4:00PM*||7:30AM - 7:00PM|
*Students may drop in as late as 5:00PM if they are taking one test only (math or English). If students wish to take both math and English, they must arrive by 4:00 PM.*
TESTING CENTER GUIDELINES
- Food and drink are not permitted in the test room. Bottled water is allowed.
- All testing stops 15 minutes prior to closure of the Testing and Tutoring Center
- Forms of Photo ID include:
State/Government Issued ID or Driver's License, High School or College ID, Passport
- Children and pets are not permitted in the testing area.
- No electronic devices permitted in the testing room (cell phones, MP3 players, laptops, smart watches, etc).
- Storage space is limited. Refrain from bringing personal items.
Michele Villante, Specialist
Destinee Souza, Assistant
Caitlin Bubak, Assistant
Phone: (707) 256-7437
Fax (707) 256-7499