Online Education At Napa Valley College
Napa Valley College currently offers over 100 online classes. Online education is very different from traditional classroom learning and provides students with a variety of exciting new options for obtaining an education without physically attending regular class meetings on campus. Some of the advantages of online education include:
- You can complete course work anytime of the day or night based on your own schedule.
- You don't have to travel to the campus. This saves time and gas.
- You can complete course work from any location that has a computer and Internet access.
- You can read course materials online and review them at your own pace.
- You can get one-on-one attention from your instructor.
- You can attend college and take care of your children at home at the same time.
- You can obtain a quality educational experience with maximum flexibility.
Online education provides a challenging opportunity to learn. Don't think for a minute that there is any less work in an online class. Most students find that online classes are just as rigorous, if not more so, than traditional classes that meet on campus. All of the instructors teaching online classes at Napa Valley College are committed to providing online students with a high quality learning experience.
Online courses are starting all the time. A "hybrid" course is one that meets both face-to-face in the classroom and online. A hybrid class requires that students attend class on campus. Many online and hybrid courses follow the regular semester schedule while others are "short-term" classes that start 4 or 6 weeks into the semester. Check out the Napa Valley College schedule to find out more about when classes begin. (Students living outside of California within the United States are not eligible to enroll in an online course at Napa Valley College. Students living outside of the United States may enroll as an international student)
Blackboard Support Team
Need Help Logging In And Using Blackboard?
If you are new to online education and to Blackboard, our course software, please review the information on the "How To Get Started" page.
If you are not able to access Blackboard or your online class, please review the information on this web page and then ask for assistance. We accept help requests 24 hours a day and will respond to your request within one business day. CLICK HERE.