The college is closed on Fridays during the Summer. Fall Classes begin the week of August 18, 2014.
The Technical Division programs are designed to prepare students for careers in the technical-occupational fields including administration of justice, child & family studies, digital design & graphics technology, machine tool technology, viticulture & winery technology, welding technology, and work experience.
Our programs combine classroom instruction and practical application training in a laboratory environment. Students are offered the option of obtaining a certificate or degree qualifying them to enter highly skilled employment.
Students may also enroll in individual courses, which focus on specialized topics. Our talented faculty members combine their years of experience working in private industry with educational excellence in the classroom setting.
Whether you are a new student or life-long learner, our programs have something ready to offer you.
Technical Division Degree and Certificate Programs
- Administration of Justice (Certificate, A.S. Degree)
- Broadcast Television Engineering Technology (Certificate, A.S. Degree) - Discontinued
- Child & Family Studies (Certificate, A.S. Degree)
- Cosmetology - Discontinued
- Digital Design Graphics Technology (Certificate, A.S. Degree)
- Machine Tool Technology (Certificate, A.S. Degree)
- Viticulture and Winery Technology (Certificate in Viticulture & Winery Technology, Certificate in Wine Marketing and Sales, A.S. Degree)
Wine Marketing and Sales Option
- Welding Technology (Certificate, A.S. Degree)
- Work Experience (classes only)
Please see current catalog and/or supplement for the latest information on certificate and degree programs.
Napa Valley College career technical education programs are open and available to all students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Admission requirements for Napa Valley College career technical education programs are described in the current Napa Valley College catalog. The Napa Valley College Title IX officer is Laura Ecklin (Phone: 707-256-7105, Room 1544B). The Section 504 compliance officer is Rebecca Scott (Phone: 707-256-7438, Room 1735-C).